CANCELLATION OF SPACE:
All cancellations of exhibit space must be done in writing, via email and the following refund policies will apply:
- Agri-Trade Exhibitors cancelling before May 1st will be charged 20% of the total space rental amount.
- Exhibitors cancelling before September 1st (but after May 1st) will be charged 50% of the total space rental amount.
- Exhibitors cancelling after SEPTEMBER 1st will forfeit all space payments and/or deposits and will be moved to the wait list category for the next year’s show. (Show Management reserves the right to ensure that cancelled spaces are filled with exhibitors and booth space does not remain empty during the show).
In the event that the show is cancelled due to public health orders or restrictions, or for any other reason outside of the control of Agri-Trade including acts of God, wars, epidemics, pandemics, hostilities, blockades, earthquakes, civil disturbances, strike or lockouts, revolutions, terrorist attack or government rules or restrictions after payment has been made. The following Cancellation policy would then apply:
- Exhibitors will have the option of carrying forward their entire deposit to their exhibits to the next following show year, and retain your current location in the show, subject to space availability and show regulations.
- Those exhibitors that want to guarantee participation in the event, and ensure that they have space in the show, will leave a minimum of 50% of the exhibit fee on deposit.
- Full Refund – for those that need a full refund we will offer that upon written request.